I'm writing this article about, what some of you may have or had, nail biting. It's something that comes along very much. As a kid, as a teen and sometimes also as an adult. But If you're a girl and you love nail polish then nail biting is a problem. Let me tell you something about my story. As longest I can remember I've always bitten my nails, since I was a kid. When I was 14/15 I decided I wanted to collect nail polish and really tried to stop nail biting. This worked out the whole summer, but back to school I did it again. This cycle went on for a while - a period of nail biting and a period of long nails. But then until a few weeks ago I saw this video, and realized I really wanted to have that. So I stopped biting and when they were long enough I filed them. So here are 5 tips, good luck!!
1. Try painting your nails in bright colors so you won't see your nails.
2. Try painting your nails with a nail polish that doesn't smell good.
3. Find another habit instead of nail biting.
4. Choose a day to stop biting your nails.
5. Make sure you have enough vitamin D!